TILT-TURN AND PATIO DOORS
The Tilt-turn door is the go-to patio door in Europe. Similar to a tilt-turn window, a tilt-turn door is a dual-function door: it swings in for entry and exit, and tilts in from the top for ventilation.
- High security and energy efficiency due to fully concealed multi-point locking hardware (standard hardware: ROTO NT ROYAL, also suitable for coastal applications)
- Easy installation and smooth operation due to 3-way adjustable sash construction (up/down + closing pressure + left/right).
- Solid wood construction: 2 5/8″ thick sash and frame with double mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Triple overlay and triple gasket .
- Wide selection of handle styles and finishes to satisfy every taste and preference.
- Window handles can be matched with door handles.
- Full range of glazing options (1″ dual pane, 1 3/8″ triple pane, 1 3/4″ triple pane).
- Screens available.
- Custom sizes and custom designs, including non-mullion dual sash (French doors) .
- Made from laminated solid vertical grain Douglas-Fir or a wood of your choice.
- Also available in Aluminum clad