Discover the power of multipoint locking
Tilt-turn window and door hardware is far and away the most advanced hardware system available. Within the individual components of fully concealed tilt-turn hardware, state of the art technology is hidden. It is no surprise that the tilt-turn hardware system prevails in many parts of the world.
Tilt-turn hardware contains locking points on all four edges of the window resulting in a tighter compression seal and higher security. Furthermore, tilt-turn hardware is fully adjustable in three directions (left/right + up/down + in/out) making the tilt-turn system more durable than any other product on the market.
Compared with standard American window hardware, tilt-turn hardware is extremely stable, making it suitable for larger window sizes and significantly heavier sash weights. Therefore tilt turn hardware caters to the global trend towards increasingly large windows and doors with thermally insulated, soundproof, and laminated glazing.
- 3 way adjustable hardware (left/right + up/down + closing pressure)
- High security and energy efficiency due to fully concealed multi-point locking hardware
- Sash weight of up to 440 lbs (200 kg) on a single Tilt Turn window
- Maximum sash rebate width: 63 inches (1600 mm)
- Maximum sash rebate height: 118 inches (3000 mm)